The "Random Bullshit" Thread

2010-09-19 NL - Utrecht Tivoli Heidenfest! Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Swashbuckle, Heidevolk and a very special guest + one special guest (what's up with the suprise acts, in a year there will be a Special Guest Fest i just know it!)

Also only 1 Dutch show so far, but i'm there ;)

"Surprise Guest" usually means:

We booked someone but he may just quit, bail out, or simply disappear; so we're calling it surprise guest and can replace him at will and without notice, and it will still look like everything was smooth sailing. The introduction will sound something like "our next guest needs absolutely no introduction, please welcome out special Surprise Guest".

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I don't agree wm_crash, usually it's more of a PR-stunt than anything else to keep certain artists under the wrappers for a while.

@ Dennis, I don't have any place to sleep and I doubt I'll be getting home that night. =/

wohooo, in May I will take the entrance exams for music and media management studies in Jyväskylä :D

I Am BoreD!!1

Last 2 days of school, i've spent a total of 6 hours just waiting for a class/experiment to finish
The days feels so much longer

His name was Japie, meaning "Jacob" more or less, he was 12 years old and could have lived for at least 3 more years if it wasn't for the cancer =/ I am not good in dog-races, but he was a mixture of a "kooiker" (duckhunting-dog) and a "heidewachtel" (aka "Small Münsterländer" - a sheppard-dog).

I didn't even knew dogs could get that too...

Sorry for the Dutch wiki-articles, was the best I could find on such short notice.

We just buried him in the garden, even though that's apparently illegal for dogs weighing more than 20 kg.

Thanks guys

rather not random, but bulldhit:

"Awash with black and red paint, Viking enthusiasts Varg could, at first glance, be mistaken for teen metaller favourites Turisas. "
thanks for that XD