The "Random Bullshit" Thread

Yeah, I agree with Cari.

Dunno about The States, but in Europe people generally aren't bothered too much by that sort of stuff. American morale might be different from "European" morale, though
(let's not start a EU vs US argument here =P).
Maybe he would get sued in the US for spoiling little children's souls with the cursing and sexual explicit behavior. lol. Over here people would call him an asshole, flip him off and move on.

i´v already had musicians throwing their microphon-stand into the first row without caring if anyone gets injured, so...if he needs to use those words, I can only laugh LOL

Then there must be some class "Touring in America 101" and ZP called in sick. People say fuck and people say shit, but he's the only case that crosses into annoying.

You know when you study for school and highlight important stuff in the study book? And you have some people who just go nuts and highlight so much that the white space stands out? OK, that's ZP to me. His "hello" and "how are you" stand out. Although it's more like "Hello motherfuckers! How are you motherfuckers? MOTHERFUCKERS!! Yeah motherfuckers! Are you with me motherfuckers!! MOOOTHERFUUUUCKERS!!" . . . go ahead and read that loud . . . 20 times :)

You know when you put salt in the food . . . ZP is like spilling the whole bag . . . . You know how you toast bread just right . . . . . ZP is your burned slice . . . . . You know the smell of fresh popcorn . . . . . ZP is the smell of overdone microwave popcorn . . . . . . . You know how a bit of perfume is nice . . . . ZP is like spilling the whole bottle . . . . . .

And initially I didn't even want to say anything about ZP LOL

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I know i just had to post something!

And concerning the departure of the Alestorm drummer, i wouldn't have noticed it if the singer didn't mention it! Even better, i didn't even knew how all the bandmembers looked like! XD

Lol'd at sexy asian. :lol:

On another note, we had the biggest snowstorm today. I wonder when is all this going to stop. :erk: MUD AND SNOW IN THE MIDDLE OF MARCH IS NOT COOL. :(
Also, Misfits. :worship:

i still wont change my opinion that i love snow...lol...

very random: i usually do not regret having gone to gigs...but looking at the never-leaving problems with my knee i know it´s been stupid to go and see turisas in den bosch back then -.-

Don't get snow here. More down south in certain areas, around the Blue Mountains but yeah...never snows in my state. It has been raining almost non-stop for about two weeks though, cleared up for a day or two and now it's on and off. When I say on and off, I mean it changes about every five or less minutes from sunny and humid to pouring rain before going back to sunny weather. It's rather annoying, tbh.