The "Random Bullshit" Thread

i am, well, alive...
spending some time in finland every month (just can´t live without XD), do work as a temporary worker, learn for my entrance exam for may and handle press-issues...makes me have a 24-7 sterssing life right at the moment *laughing*

Yeah I read something like that on Facebook :p
Well yeah, busy doesn't have to be bad.
I'm very busy too, but I kinda like it :)
But when it gets stressy it's not good anymore, don't forget to take care of yourself!! ;)

atm it is all far away from being nicely busy XD rather stressed I´d call it...and my allergies start bugging me again *sigh*

my lovely knee...well...it is still bitching from time to time...when I live in Finland I once even fell up the stairs because I couldnt put weight on it anymore from one second to the other...
it´s like I never know what will come in the next minutes, but at the moment due to all the fitness-training it is okay...i can handle it...though it still hurts quite a bit at times -.-

ooh and btw, from tomorrow morning on until 6th april in the evening I am in my second-home-country again ;)
so please do miss me ;PP

nah, just wanted to let you know so you can spam ;))

i will be able to tell you what it costs in the shop and then when I am back ask in a german post office what shipping to NL would cost...shipping with the finnish posti is hell of an expensive idea XD

@Andreas
we can see, it won´t be the last time I am up there *laughing*

haha, maybe I should start some import-finnish-alcoholic-drinks-shop (as Andreas already suggested to me on MSN) XD

haha I think I will...2 days at a friend´s place, then two days on a cruise and then like 2 days in tampere...and after this I don´´t need alcohol anymore till my next Finland trip I guess XD

I failed so hard this year.
Didn't realize it was April's Fools yesterday, I had the impression it was March 30th throughout the whole day. :(
What did you guys do yesterday? Any cool pranks? :p