The Random Thread.

oh you know you want to join the viking scouts!!!!

2nd lesson: *quaff said pint, whilst spilling at least a quarter of it down your epic beard......... wait*

EDIT

2nd lesson: *grow epic beard*

3rd lesson: *quaff abovementioned pint, whilst spilling at least a quarter of it down your epic beard*

-feels lolwutness after seeing the above post-
my thoughts exactly. i was like "wtf is this going?!" :lol:

well you'd have to prove you were epic enough first, and had the potential and drive to become a true viking!
define "epic enough" ??

2nd lesson: *quaff said pint, whilst spilling at least a quarter of it down your epic beard......... wait*
EDIT
2nd lesson: *grow epic beard*
3rd lesson: *quaff abovementioned pint, whilst spilling at least a quarter of it down your epic beard*
:kickass: :lol:

and we've now created viking scouts in the turisas forums... it's like being in the Scouts... but to learn to be a viking.
*holds tankard of ale in the air epically*
now that's lesson one

:worship:

define "epic enough" ??

well for instant are you epic enough to plan a journey to follow your favourite band around on tour for 1300 miles? yes?

okay then are you epic enough to do it in a longboat... that you built... that can go on both land and water... that has a full galley of rowing slaves and it's own army on the top to fight off both Greenpeace and Jeremy Clarkson with oars?????

Because that's how epic our Viking scouts are going to be!!!! hahaha

epic Swedish viking band Amon Amarth, i follow them in terms of Viking epicness. hell, they're right next door in Sweden, it's not that hard. XDDDD but how the hell for me growing an epic beard, i'm a female! o_O