The Random Thread.

ah so THAT's what happened to him, he got sick of the lack of pole dancing wenches... explains why he disappeared in Amsterdam *note to self, find a band big enough to hire me as a full time pole dancer* hehe

so everyone seems to want LJ, that's good for you LJ!

I FOUND A GUS G. POSTER!!! In the latest issue of the Greek Metal Hammer, it has a poster. (Gus G. with his red guitar standing in front of his amps and wearing the Black Sabbath T-shirt.) you can see a veery small pict of the poster here: http://www.metalhammer.gr/

Do u think i should buy a lot of them and sell them at ebay a lot more expensive?!:heh:

cigarettes??? what do u mean?! is this an expression??

anyway, if you want a poster very much, perhaps i could send you one!.. i've got to think about an exchange though!.. hm hm :Smokedev:

kirsty please tell me if you can, is that you on the first row of the crowd on the dvd concert? someone there looks a lot like you i think... edit: well the truth is now that i watched it again closely, it might not be you!

Random? Something random? You're random. That's right. You. No, not that person. You. Reading this. Too late, you read it!

Nah, cigarettes isn't an expression.

It's just that I started smoking again recently and it is draining me financially paying £5.62 a packet (about €7,20) when they are €2-3 in Greece :(

OOOH! Which part of the DVD? I've watched it but I'm pretty sure I didn't see myself on it >.<

xx Kirsty

so everyone seems to want LJ, that's good for you LJ!
I FOUND A GUS G. POSTER!!! In the latest issue of the Greek Metal Hammer, it has a poster. (Gus G. with his red guitar standing in front of his amps and wearing the Black Sabbath T-shirt.) you can see a veery small pict of the poster here: http://www.metalhammer.gr/
Do u think i should buy a lot of them and sell them at ebay a lot more expensive?!:heh:

yes it is! yay! <.< though i don't know why everyone wants me..quite strange XD and this is random, but scrolling down on the MH page, to the last magazine cover, i know the guy on the far left of the cover! he's on Myspace! XXDD and his name is Alexandros (i think.... or it's something like that)