The real reason why we should all quit playing guitar...

omg...

i dont know if i should be jealous or laugh at him... (i know i sounded like an asshole there)

o well, i guess he has gotten laid from that, so good for him...

i dont think im gonna look into this guy to much,

i mean its bad enough im a paul gilbert fanboy, i dont need to go around using this guys name in all of my sentences also...

I think the guy is really good. He has very tasty stuff. He is better on the slower parts though and not because of any deficiencies in his faster stuff, but his phrasing, picking techniques and note bending are really at a dominant level. This guy could really pull off some David Gilmour style chops with his perfect vibrato and string bending.

Bryant

It really makes you wonder what kind of player he would be if he had normal hands. I for one think he would easily be in the ranks of Romeo, Lane etc..Obviously he does have some limitations such as the inability to play 4 note per string licks with only 3 little fingers, also im sure 5 and 6 string sweeps must be almost of not totally impossable as well.

RobbM said:
It really makes you wonder what kind of player he would be if he had normal hands. I for one think he would easily be in the ranks of Romeo, Lane etc..Obviously he does have some limitations such as the inability to play 4 note per string licks with only 3 little fingers, also im sure 5 and 6 string sweeps must me almost of not totally impossable as well.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. The ability that he has already gives him an advantage over 98% of the guitarists I know. I love shred, but composition to me is 80% of great solos. To hell with (no offnese to you brother) sweeps.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I don't feel sorry for him at all. The ability that he has already gives him an advantage over 98% of the guitarists I know. I love shred, but composition to me is 80% of great solos. To hell with (no offnese to you brother) sweeps.

Bryant

mabie, but sweeps are quintessential to his style of playing...

Bryant said:

Bryant
once again Bryant is the man.