The Recording of "Woods 3"...

matt schrauben said:
I am a goddmaned meat machine! I eat meat with every meal, i actually work in a meat department of a store.

We slaughter hogs every year at my house, i don't see what is so upsetting about it.

its not so much the slaughtering that bothers me..it's the factory farming industry and the way they treat the animals.

Is there any album art for Woods 3 yet?
Yes, Dan Hulse, Jessica and I have seen it, and I'll tell you that we love how it turned out! The art is being done by the great Travis Smith (Opeth, Anathema, Katatonia). He will be putting the finishing touches on it shortly, and we'll have it online asap.

btw - after this first weekend of vocal recording, we now have some good black metal in the can. + A good bit of clean singing too! :)

FYI - The goal at this point, is to have up to four new tracks + the cover art for Woods 3 up online for download on November 1st, 2006. The day (in our books) when winter begins.

David Gold said:
FYI - The goal at this point, is to have up to four new tracks + the cover art for Woods 3 up online for download on November 1st, 2006. The day (in our books) when winter begins.

awesome

Officially one month till Nov. 1st *Drool* I absolutely can't wait, I'm like a kid at Christmas. Hopefully the album gets out soon afterwards

They are. I wonder if 'Your Ontartion town is a Burial Ground' (is that the song title? it was something like that) will be one of them.