The religious thread worked...

Hawk said:
Mmm I wonder why you bring this up? How is the Metal-Rules forum even remotely like the UMOS forum?

Is called IRONY. I was expressing the fact that the dimwits at M-R can't make an intelligent discussion even if they try. I was making a joke based on Grif quote. I'm not comparing M-R with UMOS

I would love to get some clarity on this. Who do you mean? Or am I supposed to guess who you are referring to? I am not a mindreader you know ;)

You know I can't post the names here, but I will PM you my opinion.

In light of the above:

I find it hard not to rant sometimes, take the rant all you want thread a while back for instance, what I said there 'bout The Doors was totally uncalled for and I didn't feel like apologising till now I guess. I've got nothing against them or Americans for that matter, I just didn't feel like waliking on eggs for a while there. I also figured it's OK to rant in a rant all you want thread :devil:
As far religion and politics go, I try to stay out of it, mostly because I see things differently and other times I simply lack the education.
I do agree though that if something like that can be dicussed whithout any major fallouts, we are indeed a superior community :p