The Random Song Post Thread

Yeah, but didn't your skip everyone besides Primal Fear? That year of the fest didn't really seem to suit your musical tastes, no?

Basically I found that the bands I wanted to see played all the way up to PPV and I started attended at VI :(

Aside from that, at PPX Primal Fear and Sabaton were the main dish :worship:.

I saw Royal Hunt, Brainstorm and Pagan's Mind (last two with you!) but none of them convinced me. Cage was alright:headbang:, Mindflow bored me after the first song, didn't cared for DSO, Orphaned Land, Circus Maximus or Fates Warning, and Crimson Glory made me escape after the first song with Wade Black trying to sound like Midnight (who I can't stand).

As you can see going to PPUSA it's a lot of money for almost no interesting bands and I already saw Atlanta twice, and as much as I love the people there...

So on 2013 it will be KIT! :hotjump:

Basically I found that the bands I wanted to see played all the way up to PPV and I started attended at VI :(

Aside from that, at PPX Primal Fear and Sabaton were the main dish :worship:.

I figured there wasn;t much at that show for you. Aren't you a Matos fan (who was supposed to play and had to cancel)?

I think of any year, I think X appealed to me the most. Fates and Brainstorm are among my favorite bands, and seeing Z-Lot-Z cover all of Mindcrime was a real treat. I was a casual fan of Primal Fear and came out a die-hard after seeing that show.

I figured there wasn;t much at that show for you. Aren't you a Matos fan (who was supposed to play and had to cancel)?

Yeah, I was pretty much upset because of it.

I think of any year, I think X appealed to me the most. Fates and Brainstorm are among my favorite bands, and seeing Z-Lot-Z cover all of Mindcrime was a real treat. I was a casual fan of Primal Fear and came out a die-hard after seeing that show.

Where was ZLZ at PPX? :err:

I came also a harder PF fan after that show :worship:

They were Mindcrime on the Wednesday night showcase. I was upset they didn't bring any ZLZ shirts with them, but managed to meet most of the band.

Got it. Since I always arrived on Wednesday night I never got to see the showcase :erk:

I suppose by definition this has to be old school

Last edited by a moderator:
New Testament (the band not the book)

I must say, I love Toto, so I have to post here, hehe.
Here is my youtube right now:

Not a big Soil fan, but this song just ended and it rocks so I put it in:

Neuros Moonshiner newest, banjo-metal, haha, cool as hell:

Echo Temple from Houston features ex-Z-Lot-Z members. If you're a fan of new Symphony X, check them out. Their other 3 demos sound more SX than this tune, which is a bit more Queensryche. They also do a live Evergrey cover.