The Random Song Post Thread

I actually had forgotten what forum I was browsing. Sorry to have offended you people.

Get a little touchy over the internet, yes?

Apologies accepted.

Yes we are touchy, that's how we kept this a civilized place, sometimes boring but definitively a place to call home. This community didn't flourished overnight, it took time and effort from all to grow the way it is now and we are protective. It is probably my way to apologize too if we came hard on you after only a few posts.

Read the rules in the sticky section, and don't feel threatened by the first impression you had. We are a very nice bunch once we get known, keep posting the right way and you'll see it worth the effort.

And as cheesy as may feel, this reflect why we still here

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, this is an awesome song. I love the Scorpions, and their early stuff had alot of catchy ass hooks!

Yeah. Don't really enjoy anything newer than the '70s and '80s as far as the Scorpions go lol

I love this song too! \m/

I stopped with Scorpions at "Animal Magnetism", have a best of for their 80's stuff and that's it.

I think they peaked with "Taken By Force", most amazing album.

And thus, not so random...

(I didn't went with We'll Burn The Sky, to avoid being obvious :D)

I think they peaked with Pictured Life. I listen to that song almost weekly and never tire of it. Such an awesome song.

I agree it has to be among the best songs ever.

"Into the rock through walls of red dreams
Into the rock to find the cream
Into the rock through walls of red dreams
Pictured life from yesterday."

r8wu.gif