The Random Song Post Thread

I was really surprised when I found this: Two live-videoclips of songs from Battlefield's debut EP "We Come To Fight". (While the music on their EP is definitely thrash metal, the music on their two full-length albums which followed and featured a different vocalist could be labeled progressive metal.)

In the first clip, it does take a while until the vocals set in. Audioclips from the EP in somewhat better sound-quality are to be found among the related clips on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
For obvious reasons as today.

A new song by Mortillery - old school thrash metal the way I love it!

New solo Geoff Tate song. Sounds like a b-side from Dedicated to Chaos. The song's okay in terms of newer Queensryche, but pretty bad compared to it's early history. I'm curious to hear "Take a Bullet" which was the best sounding song of the samples I heard of Kings and Thieves. Sadly, his voice continues to decline... :(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIVWKlUvvBU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

That Evergrey album is a must-have ! Unfortunately, only the singer/guitarist remains from that lineup and the following albums only were "so-so". Still a very good live band though !

T&N (Tooth and Nail) featuring George Lynch, Jeff Pilson and Mick Brown of Dokken. This track features Tim Owens on vocals. :)

Not bad, Tim sounds great as always, and the musicianship of the ex-Dokkens is undeniable, still lacks a bit of punch for me.