The Random Song Post Thread

Well, if you prefer; his balls still must be sitting high as the falsetto sounds like it used to do ! :lol:

:worship: :lol:

I'm not a fan of him, but considering the importance of Mercyful Fate in metal history and his career overall, this footage is indeed historical.

Thanks to the Souncloud tag recently added to the forum (and tested by the previous poster), finally I can post songs not available on YouTube.

The added advantage is that you can upload to SC whatever song you want (provided soup freaks won't bust our balls*) and then post it here.

* Too late, some songs can't be uploaded because of an automated copyright detector. Funny thing, I found the song on YouTube. Still useful for the purpose of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few songs from a good friend's band. They have been around from the early 80's (were called Pariah back than). Never got known although they had a few killer songs. Over the years different line-ups sounded different too, but always "oldschool" rooted metal ! I think already 4 or 5 vocalists came and went, now the guys are busy with new stuff. Check some different songs;

and a unique live vid from way back in the early 80's:

Blatant Disarray one of my new favorite bands covering Megadeth.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53qOSgKVZY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This band could grow big. The screams are okay for me, just hope the album won't be full of them as the clean parts are awesome !!!

This band could grow big. The screams are okay for me, just hope the album won't be full of them as the clean parts are awesome !!!

I saw the video some days ago, and I can't stand the vocals, so I pass on them.

BTW, since you're going to see AW soon, here's a track of their forthcoming album.

Yup, it's official, I cannot wait for this album!

Not bad. Actually this one and 'My Sanctuary' could have been more like in the wave of 'Unisonic'. Still I repeat is way more interesting than most of what Helloween has done since TDR.

I doubt this will be as good as Gambling with the Devil (IMO, the best thing Helloween has released since 1988), but so far I'm liking it. My Sanctuary is a weaker track, but Unisonic and Souls Alive I really like. If the rest of the album is like those 2, I'll be happy.

For fans of demolition hammer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgDJ25c0oI&feature=related[/ame]

such a brutal onslaught of violence :D
That lp could easily challenge brutal albums like epidemic of violence!

Hearing this makes me think Queensryche should have just recorded Whomanfoursays in it's entirety back in 1986. Freaking awesome tune that wouldn't have been out of place on Rage.

Heaven's Gate's cover: