The Return Of The Adventures of Codi And Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codi, I could guarantee you that if you had my picture you'd put me next to Black Core making love to him:erk: At least we have respect for other people and appreciate their own choices, I totally agree satanism does have its common ground with coming out of the closet:lol: but you didn't imply that throughout the cross dressing joke.. If anybody else here did something like that we'd get banned- which is kind of corrupt.

I know. :Smug:

Corruption in its most redneck and perverse form.

get over it, will ya? stop whining and try to make something possitive out of this forum.

heartless, you had 50 bannings... it's a miracle you're still here, so please, don't say codi is untouchable... if this was heavily moderated, as you preach, you should have been gone long time ago...

by the way, if you want to discuss this, create a new thread... stop ruining ours.

To prove my point:

why.png

This video contained drug use, mild racism, nudity and personal attacks on users. He broke FOUR of the major rules and it wasn't deleted by Deron, or anything said to Codi. I got banned and had my parody thread deleted for MUCH MUCH less. Someone please tell me wtf is going on?

Really, and his parody was funny. But he is capable of more, thus JOEyou must make a better one.

:lol: I am making a Hades one soon, I have had the HILAIROUS lyrics forever I'm just too lazy to make it.

no actuall nudity. its a cartoon! :p i stated in the begining that it was 100% fabrication on the truth and i talked to deron about that.

I had to unblock you just for this one reponse cuz I was interested to see what you said. So you're saying Deron ok'd this? Knowing it was about drugs, personal attacks and had mild cartoon nudity (which is still bad for young users)... answer me this...

Status
Not open for further replies.