The right words, mostly, to Trashed, Lost, Strungout

you are quite pathetic... instead of use a lot of post to criticize any other thread, why don't you use your post to talk about cob? maybe in a more civil manner, without saying at every post "gay" or "who cares?"...

§Italian_Bodom§ said:
you are quite pathetic... instead of use a lot of post to criticize any other thread, why don't you use your post to talk about cob? maybe in a more civil manner, without saying at every post "gay" or "who cares?"...
shhh

§Italian_Bodom§ said:

who cares?

GAY

:p

WOW, seems to be a bunch of nazi queers that post here. Guess they didn't learn in '45.

These words don't feel right...they ARE right. I'm sure I've made a few mistakes, but not many. This is what he says in the song AND the video.

Just thought others might like to see the words. For those who think it is some sort of love song, well you just need to work on your english more. If you don't care...then fuck off!

SD

^ Are you trying to make yourself famous or something by force? Those are NOT the correct lyrics, they suck, and no matter how good you are in English, you can't make those lines out of that screaming.

IT'S JUST YOUR IMAGINATION

SkullDrag said:
WOW, seems to be a bunch of nazi queers that post here. Guess they didn't learn in '45.

These words don't feel right...they ARE right. I'm sure I've made a few mistakes, but not many. This is what he says in the song AND the video.

Just thought others might like to see the words. For those who think it is some sort of love song, well you just need to work on your english more. If you don't care...then fuck off!

SD

ehm no!!

SkullDrag said:

SD
ugly fag

SkullDrag said:

SD

The fact that people say that your lyrics aren't correct isn't reason for saying what you say,because if you stop a momento to hear twice T,L&S(once with your lyrics and once with the others posted)you'll see that your lyrics only ''fill in'' because they sound more or less like Alexi's growl,but not because they're the correct lyrics.As an example,I think that the first ''phrase''(where you wrote Oh get out!) it's more the usual Yau yau!yell that Alexi does at every song.I think that(not saying that it's 100% correct)the second lyrics posted are way better.

^ Right.

All you can make up from the song are the lines as follows:

nowhere to go
before I go high I'm very down
never again
motherfucking
tell me what the fuck to do
wait me down below
let go
my own reflection
forever want to kiss you good-bye to kill my soul-addiction

And even in these there may be flaws.