The River Dragon Hath Come: Cover (feat J Locke, 5150, Slate drums, Schecter Loomis)

feckin hell, kev you brilliant bastard!

I have heard this in incomplete form and was blown away allready.. but now with that kick, and the vox im really, really impressed.

FWIW this riff is slaying me:

(--------------------------------------)------------------------------------)
(-----------5---------5---5-7-5---5----)----------5-------------------------)
(---5-8-7-8---8-7-8-7---8-------8---7~-)--5-8-7-8---8-7-8-4-7-5-7-8-7-5-7-4-)

I know I will get it eventually but the alternate picking and palm muting the low strings along with the 3th finger action is just driving me nuts. I can't believe how tough this is to play clean, especially with my high string action (I know, poor excuse). It looks like the easiest riff but it's just killing me and makes me wonder if Jeff writes shit like this simply to discourage folks like me from playing my axe.

Please someone else vouch for me that this puppy is more difficult than it looks!!!!

lol, i remember thinking that to. It was like haha yeh this sounds easy! Actually... this is slightly funky to play :lol:

it sucks kev sorry lol
Kidding! it is really a copycat! a great sound, as I told ya before you posted the song on the forum ;)

Cheers Mao :) I actually fucking hate the snare sound now lol

I'm a tad late, but this is fucking unreal dude.

Killer job.

Cheers for tunin in Chryst! :headbang:

Damn, great job in all aspects!

Guitar tone is insane! :headbang: Nice playing too.

Thanks bro!

feckin hell, kev you brilliant bastard!

I have heard this in incomplete form and was blown away allready.. but now with that kick, and the vox im really, really impressed.

hahaha... thanks Bob! Always means a lot comin from u dude, the mix machine!