AXE FX vs Revalver MKII vs 6505 (samples inside)

All pod guitar tones posted here sound too muddy for my taste...If I had to use pod to record a song I would definitely choose the "big bottom" setting.
However, I would definitely choose revalver over pod.

edit: Heh...I just realized there's a typo on the thread's title....it's revalver MKIII of course and not MKII.... but I'm sure everyone already knew that.

Hello guys, I have a question for you.. Can be stupid but.. What is the song of the sound samples? lol.

Thanks.

Sincerely... I like the sound samples of this post much more than the "real" song, guitars are the same but sounds like two diferent songs.

Congratulations anyway, is a fantastic riff and song.

Sincerely... I like the sound samples of this post much more than the "real" song, guitars are the same but sounds like two diferent songs.

Congratulations anyway, is a fantastic riff and song.

Thanks!

Yes, I agree with you , the added synths and vocals make it sound totally different, however I prefer the "real" song myself :).

I like very much this way to play the guitar, the use of the palm muted but I don´t play this type of metal-guitar-riffs and I cannot reproduce it, my ears aren´t the best anyway.

Do you have tabs or a guitar pro tab to see the riff until I heard it? With the pulm muted riff section only I can do something.

I´ve been playing for five years now but I´m not a good guitarrist :err:

If you don´t want to transcribe or give the tab I will understand, It´s logical.

Thanks and good songs, you´re a great metal band.

I like very much this way to play the guitar, the use of the palm muted but I don´t play this type of metal-guitar-riffs and I cannot reproduce it, my ears aren´t the best anyway.

Do you have tabs or a guitar pro tab to see the riff until I heard it? With the pulm muted riff section only I can do something.

If you don´t want to transcribe or give the tab I will understand, It´s logical.

Oh, I have forgotten.. What bands do you hear or recomended me?

I hear lots of music of all styles but time ago I don´t find nothing new to hear and I like this type of metal-rock.

See you!

I'm really sorry, I don't have tabs for this song.

Oh, I have forgotten.. What bands do you hear or recomended me?

I hear lots of music of all styles but time ago I don´t find nothing new to hear and I like this type of metal-rock.

See you!

Well, my personal influences include bands like dream theater, nevermore, pain of salvation, meshuggah, queensryche, iced earth etc.

ooops...seems like I deleted the file by mistake.
I'm re-uploading right now, it will take a while though cause I have a really slow connection and I'm uploading some other stuff at the same time.

Try the link later...