10min. epic song (EWQL Symphonic Choir/6505)

great stuff. Don't really dig the snare much, a bit to boxy for my taste, but you probably already know that not many people dig it anyway. Still, this whole thing's been composed really well. Good job my man.

Bump - I think it's time for a new wave of people to be blown away by the incomprehensible awesomeness of this song :headbang:

Hehe....thanks Marcus!

I must say I'm really humbled by everyone's kind words in this thread. To tell you the truth when I first posted this it didn't get that much responses and I'm guessing that maybe the "10min" in the title kinda scared some people away ;). But eventually a lot of people responded and liked the song and it keeps getting resurrected every once in a while which is amazing.

Thanks again.

I listened to the whole thing, and it felt like a regular 3 or 4 min song. Now that's saying something if you can keep it interesting for that long. . . Great job man!

But your singer is better and more versatile than Bayley. I also have to say that you guys have great guitar solos, very skilful:headbang: