The "Separated at Birth" thread

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
OK, so, the purpose of this thread is to identify two posters who are dead ringers for each other.
This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Simon, who is a dead ringer for Lee (Pate)

Here is Simon:
simon1.jpg

Here is Lee:
lee.jpg

I actually checked the other day to see if Simon was the other guy in this pic.

alookalike.jpg

Backstory: At Chicago Powerfest 2007, some guy randomly approached me, saying I looked like his friend, and he wanted a pic of the two of us.

But yes.

He looks much more like you than I do. I'll say that much. Just for the record, I didn't even attend Powerfest that year.

I actually checked the other day to see if Simon was the other guy in this pic.

alookalike.jpg

Backstory: At Chicago Powerfest 2007, some guy randomly approached me, saying I looked like his friend, and he wanted a pic of the two of us.

But yes.

That other guy actually looks like a skinnier Bob (Diabolik), though with facial hair.

I see the villain from Die Hard...Hans Gruber!

OK, so, the purpose of this thread is to identify two posters who are dead ringers for each other.
This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Simon, who is a dead ringer for Lee (Pate)

Here is Simon:
simon1.jpg

He also looks like the singer for Sonata Arctica.

Here is Simon:
simon1.jpg

I don't see it.

Bob- I really don't see that one either. :lol:

I think you guys are thinking: okay, brown hair with goatee, therefore they must look exactly alike.

Shreddy and Mike Portnoy? C'mon, someone's gotta have some pics. :)

I've noticed that I have a doppelganger at ProgPower every year. Looks JUST like me, except his hair isn't falling out. (Of course, I therefore hate him with a certain offhanded passion. :lol: )

Every fat guy with a full beard and long hair.

I know at least one of you fits the description. Maybe we can have a drink sometime or something.

Shreddy and Mike Portnoy? C'mon, someone's gotta have some pics. :)

I've noticed that I have a doppelganger at ProgPower every year. Looks JUST like me, except his hair isn't falling out. (Of course, I therefore hate him with a certain offhanded passion. :lol: )

I've seen that guy. The first time I saw him this year I almost said "HI PAUL!" but caught myself at the last minute.

There was a girl wandering around that looked a bit like Kim (Jbrille) too, and I did accidentally say hi to her and call her Kim. That really was embarrassing.