The 'share a sample' thread

Funky Animal said:
I saw the ddrum4 samples on SampleTorrents.com a couple of days ago.
Now I have time, registered, and when I search I can't find em!?!?!
Anybody got the same problem? Or am I doing something wrong here?

SampleTorrents' admin removed them because he wasn't 100% sure of their legal status.

Mutant in another thread said:
http://www.ddrum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=409
You can convert these samples to wav format with included ddrum4Tool.exe .

Here's my contribution. A DW set from my last session. The snare really suck, but the toms might be useful. Unfortunately I noticed a slight buzz on tom 2, but it's nothing really...
Kick, snare, tom 1-5. Very cheap equipment. Beta 52 on the kick, e604 on toms and snare -->Behringer eurodesk (?) -> Digi001.. No ambience, just one mic

www.sabachthani.org/simons_dw.zip

Please tell me what you think

this is my first post and OH MY GOD, thank u guys for the samples (thank you again to the guy that ziped all files in one single file.. all links were expired)

i didn't know this forum until i saw a post in drumagog's forum about andy's gogs.. i was amazed, they saved my life 3 or 4 times this week :)

i will keep checkin this forum to learn and share my experiences!!

i'll try in a future session to sample my Yamaha Maple Custom (8 10 12 14 22x20) some timbales and percussion sounds for u guys

later

Dig this sample alot. I used it on the Martriden Demo I just finnished . A little light in the low end but I blended it with another sample low passed at 80hz and it filled up nicely. :kickass:

actually, I'm not totally sure if it was this sample and the link is expired. Might have benn one of Black Neon Bobs on the first page. :loco:

Cool Thread!

Seizure. said:
cool thread!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0A0F11BF0D0319EF

I use this kick quit alot, allthough it needs some tweaking.

And if this thread counts for impulses too, i could also upload the 2 free impulses from purespace that came with the last free SOS DVD, which i use alot:)

Btw, if anyone can post some D drum 4 kick sample or send me some, i would be pretty gratefull!

And now post your samples and good impulses bitches!!!:headbang:

hahaha, funny shit, i was just wondering what that kick was since i liked it so much on the martriden stuff!!:lol:

Its the Kikbig in the whole bag of samples i just posted, would be cool if you realy did use it hehehe:kickass:

That one is great for downtuning by the way.. you can tune it waaaayyyy down in drumagog at still won't be flabby.

Could someone share a sample of a crash being rapidly hit (uuhm...the way you hit it at the beginning or at the end of a song, for example - Slave New World). Thanks in advance :)

If anyone has a server where he wants to put em on, i can post some of my previous posted samples again... yousendit sucks!

yea please lets try and get all these samples on a server some were cause I'm trying to get a nice drum sample library going!!

broken81 said:
yea please lets try and get all these samples on a server some were cause I'm trying to get a nice drum sample library going!!

IGNORE THIS POST

After some consideration, I do not want to host any sample files due to copyright issues.

If it is a legit GOG file, I suggest submitting the file(s) to the drumagog upload section.