THE SHRED THREAD

Oh I forgot. About Murphy, I had a hell of a time finding anything! WTF! This is criminal! If anyone has any vids of James Murphy please share!

The Tafolla album was released in '87 I believe. I can send you a rar file link @320,if you have the software to download

Lynch is a monster.It's nice to see studio footage done and captured just right.Thanks man,that was very enjoyable.

I know! It was good right? I can't believe he claims to know nothing about theory. I guess it just goes to show that sitting there with a music sheet isn't everything.

Well I was gonna post something by Criss Oliva,but couldn't really find anything to do him justice.So here's another favorite of mine,taken from us far too soon.Don't know if you liked Dave Prichard and I guess this isn't quite shred and the footage ain't great but here it goes

Speaking of Lynch not knowing theory,I think I remember reading way back in the day,that Criss Oliva couldn't even read music and played by ear. I always thought that to be odd with some musicians.Is that where the raw talent kicks in?

I didn't know Nuno could shred like that?!Pretty sick.I have to admit that this shred thread is getting very challenging lol!

Dude Nuno is sick. Now I know the song is cheesy but if you can stomach it, listen to the solo in Extremes Play With Me. If there was ever a successor to Eddy Van Halen I think it would be him. Ok I found mostly just the solo..god Extreme had some cheesy shit!

It is getting harder isn't it?!

Well,I can't believe you and I are on the third page. I guess we know