Shred 1.01 CSV Guitar Suite Public Beta(PC VST)

I got it figured Dex. That was because I shut the Preset saving off so that when people at NAMM use it the presets don't get saved for the next on...I have another version coming in the next few hours..The next version I put up will save presets.

KM

I have updated the download Dex. It saves presets on a Project basis...

So what that means..
You make your changes to the existing presets, save your project, your Shred project presets are saved. They are NOT saved in Shred external to the project. So when you load a new project, the Presets you created for the above project will not appear. When starting a new project Shred will always start with the same factory presets, In order to have Previously saved presets, you have to save them as external Files and then load them into what ever project you are working in.

The upgrade will not do this, it will share presets independant of project, actually independant of computer..., and, we may even make a live web preset exchange. So you save and load your presets from the WEB...This is something I want to put in place for G-SPOT Heads for sure..
KM