Shred 1.01 CSV Guitar Suite Public Beta(PC VST)

Yeah I kinda thought so too... I mean I definitely take shogger's opinion to heart as I have known him for quite some time, and have had many conversations. I just don't remember you mentioning that before shogg? If you did then sorry man I have forgotten about it, but please do elaborate if you get the chance and feel so inclined..

Thanks
KM

Sure Ken!

Basically everything you did before the Metal series has this strange transistor amp feeling to me. C-15 is one of the better amps you did until now. Then came the G-spot beta which is cool in many ways. I always thought your amps would sound better with oversampling the right stuff inside. As many other peoples amp sims do. Take Le456 for example. It get's a lot smoother with oversampling. Aliasing mostly disappears. But you don't want that in your amps. If I remember correctly I sent you audios to show the probs that arise from not oversampling. Your rant with lotsa words about that in this thread doesn't convince my ears. Too bad. Your decision. Peace. :)

Shogger

What was I ranting about that time...Yes that time, There has been many lately. Lets all not forget I did quit smoking after 30 years and was pretty pissed with the world to its entirety..So, either way I need to know more...Feed me Shogger...Feed me info..

:)
KM

Shogger...I didn't mean that to come across as a rant..I was only meaning to explain my reasonings for not supporting higher sample rates..Basically it boils down to the fact that we have to remove stuff in order to do it.

HAHA Thats not a rant...This is a rant..
http://www.guitarampmodeling.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=7334

And to be honest that was one of my more minor ones...You cannot spend as much time on the web and in forums as I do and not get into scrapes here and there. I don't on purpose go out and knowingly try to cause trouble for people, but, sometimes people take things wrong, and, we also have a "no harm" rule where we leave forums when we cause their users trouble. Prime example of that is Ultimate Guitar and Harmony Central..We never post at those forums any longer.

Given the differences in languages and culture between us all, no wonder why we sometimes don't understand each other. I for one think we all actually do a pretty good job of getting along and communicating.

I mean in the above rant at GAM, Its very plain to see this guy is just being a jerk because I kicked him out of our beta testers team. He has been at it all over the place too...Thats not to say he does not have some points that I should take note of, but really with that delivery its plain to see he is not trying to do anything but make me look bad..

Anyways Shogger, haha Thats a rant...
KM

No It should not have but you are right it does...However, there has to be more built yet and I would like you to check that out once done. See if we can't get this issue settled. 24/48 is a sample rate we do support. Some Earlier stuff no, but new stuff yes..
KM

I just tried Shred it out, more than 2 instances put cpu usage to 100% even if I have no other plugins active. Two instances cause about 55% cpu usage. Other plugins I use in the project use 11% cpu. I have a 2.66GB Pentium, 3GB ram, Windows XP SP 3. edit: and single instance of g-spot takes about 30-50% cpu depending on the preset. Compared to podfarm, that takes 5% cpu usage.

ATM, the plugins are useless to me.

FWIW, I cannot get this to run under Win 7 x64. Tried it in Cubase 5 and in Studio One, 32 bit DAWs. Upon opening the plug-in it crashes both DAWs. I have no idea why.

DAW: REaper (32-bits)
CPU usage:
- 8% with cabinet sim
- 4% without cabinet sim

BUGS: bypass % and input settings ARE NOT SAVED. Please fix this as it is driving me mad :p

Thanks Guys...
Holy crap AHJ! Thats some serious CPU Usage..
Slash I have a new version coming that hopefully fixes those issues..
Dexter, those are not set to save. I will enable that though..
KM

Sorry Mick, but out of respect for then MAC guys, I don't want to waste their time, I usually always put PC(VST) in the title...:)
KM