The Sound Of Truth [DI's Inside]

Sweet stuf, dude. I love this song, it is going to be sooo fun to mix this. Too bad you recorded the DIs through a tube screamer, though. Anyway, thanks for posting the DIs!

About your mix: I think it sounds ok, but it is too muddy and hard to understand during some parts (specially when there are no leads, like in the intro). Maybe the cymbals or the rhythm guitars are bringing up a lot of dirt to the mix for some reason

edit: hmm, it seems that all the DIs have some crackling sounds :/, at least the LEFT ones. And the RIGHT ones have some weird hiss

Sweet stuf, dude. I love this song, it is going to be sooo fun to mix this. Too bad you recorded the DIs through a tube screamer, though. Anyway, thanks for posting the DIs!

About your mix: I think it sounds ok, but it is too muddy and hard to understand during some parts (specially when there are no leads, like in the intro). Maybe the cymbals or the rhythm guitars are bringing up a lot of dirt to the mix for some reason

edit: hmm, it seems that all the DIs have some crackling sounds :/, at least the LEFT ones. And the RIGHT ones have some weird hiss

yeah I noticed something weird with the dis on this one , the anodyne sea one seemed pretty good tho