Icarus Lives! - Periphery Cover [DI's Inside]

Not to be a total troll on these forums, but all these mixes are differently bad :rofl:

My favorite so far would have to be Carlsman.

Try editing your DIs a little, or a LOT.

They're just lacking that tightness that Periphery definitely DOES have.

haha :p

I still think mines the best ;D

Editing DIs is something I'm not very fond of. If the player can't play it super tight and wants it to be super tight, well then he just have to practice more.
Also, I don't want everything to sound perfect. I like it if there's some minor flaws and if it isn't super tight everywhere, it gives the music some character. Well, that's just my opinion.
But this is tight enough for my standards.
Thanks for listening to my mix by the way. Check out the updated version. Same link as before.

Not to be a total troll on these forums, but all these mixes are differently bad :rofl:

My favorite so far would have to be Carlsman.

Try editing your DIs a little, or a LOT.

They're just lacking that tightness that Periphery definitely DOES have.

haha :p

I still think mines the best ;D

i think the threadstarters version sound alot better than yours, even when its not edited yet. Yours sound very dull and boring, like there no life in it

i think the threadstarters version sound alot better than yours, even when its not edited yet. Yours sound very dull and boring, like there no life in it

Mines overly edited, and im willing to admit it. I was kidding about the whole mine thing.
Im just saying, the guitars could be a lot tighter, and it's making everyone's mix sound real loose. <3
:D