Periphery "Icarus Lives!" need singer and advice

I've always wanted to cover this song, and I decided to do it as professionally as possible since Periphery released an instrumental version of their LP.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9992828/Icarus-Lives.mp3

I need someone else to sing the singing parts, unfortunately, because I hate the sound of my voice.

Also, how can I bring out the low screams more in this? They sound really muffled and I have no clue what I could do to make them sound more prominent, and less muddy.

EDIT:
I used Periphery's instrumental version of the track for this, it's not my creation. All I did were the screamed vocals. Sorry for the confusion. lol
And, I posted a semi-final mix down vvvvvvvvvvvv

It's so hard to make out what you're saying. I know the lyrics by heart and I still can barely hear what you're saying.
My suggestion is to retrack and make sure that you articulate much more and make the transitions between lows and highs much better. Go read this thread http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/665588-syllables.html for tracking methods.

Good luck finding a singer.:) The singer must be able to pull off convincing high C's, which unfortunately isn't in the comfort zone of most males...

I can't be cover version, coz it sounds SAME and it's quite imposible to get the SAME sound unless you do the same guitars, settings, mixing studio, etc!!!

Guys, I clearly referred to the instrumental they release in the original post. I don't see why there's any confusion. O.O

The instrumental is theirs. I did the screaming vocals. That is all. D:

"...and I decided to do it as professionally as possible since Periphery released an instrumental version of their LP."

This phrase kinda puts it out as if you'd have meant that it's easier to learn the parts from the instrumental LP rather than the "official" one. At least that's the way I understood it.

Edit-
And I don't know does that sentence of mine even make any sense... Oh well :D

You have a point. My apologies.

In any case, I got my hands on the remix contest vocal stems. I'm just using those. And remixing it up a bit, too, because I figured, "why not?"

I fixed the lows being muddy by doing some more EQ stuff. Anyone care to hear the final product tonight sometime?