The Sports Thread

So, the Bengals have their first losing season in a few years. Maybe this will show the organization that they actually need to focus on improving the defense rather than building up the offense. Hopefully the coaching staff gets switched up too..

So, the Bengals have their first losing season in a few years. Maybe this will show the organization that they actually need to focus on improving the defense rather than building up the offense. Hopefully the coaching staff gets switched up too..

Yeah...this is an strange,the Bengals get a good defensive genious coach,yet the team defense stinks & the offense is good. The same w/ Bellick in Baltimore...he is supposably an offensive genious,yet the defense has always been good yet w/ no offense.Change is in order?

Jesus Christ I'm fucking winning by only two points. He's got Addai and TJ Rushing and I've got Roydell Williams and Adam Vinatieri. This is going to be a close one.

Third place is mine if I win it though :D

Yeah...this is an strange,the Bengals get a good defensive genious coach,yet the team defense stinks & the offense is good. The same w/ Bellick in Baltimore...he is supposably an offensive genious,yet the defense has always been good yet w/ no offense.Change is in order?

Well, even the offense suffered from lackluster performances this year. I think Lewis needs to leave and coach the defense somewhere else and Cincy needs a new coaching staff.

Mike Brown retiring wouldn't be a bad start, either.

The Giants got hit with a personal foul call against Amani Toomer when, upon watching the replay, it's quite clear that he didn't do a fucking thing on the play. In reality, the Patriots should have received a personal foul call on that play for knocking the guy with the ball on his ass when he was already out of bound. That's a 30 yard swing right there.

You can say this shit (bad calls)in every game.You had this game in hand 28-16 in the 3rd? Problem is Eli is good for at least 1 real bad interception per game.He tried to sqeeze that pass into gap/dbl coverage? Only 1 team comes back on the road in that environment & wins that game...cmon give the that Pats credit for coming back & 16-0!

Well, even the offense suffered from lackluster performances this year. I think Lewis needs to leave and coach the defense somewhere else and Cincy needs a new coaching staff.

Mike Brown retiring wouldn't be a bad start, either.

Who do ya think? I know Parcels is heading to Miami...would he be be the type to turn around this (i think fairly talented) Cincy team?
Or do the need to bring in some character free agent players to keep the loose cannons in check? Maybe they need both things to happen?

Who do ya think? I know Parcels is heading to Miami...would he be be the type to turn around this (i think fairly talented) Cincy team?
Or do the need to bring in some character free agent players to keep the loose cannons in check? Maybe they need both things to happen?

Parcells is already in Miami as VP of Operations. He won't coach again for a few years.

I actually wouldn't mind Bill Cowher coaching the Bengals. He would improve the defense and get rid of the bullshit that some of the players are bringing to the team.

Parcells is already in Miami as VP of Operations. He won't coach again for a few years.

I actually wouldn't mind Bill Cowher coaching the Bengals. He would improve the defense and get rid of the bullshit that some of the players are bringing to the team.

I could see B. Cowher there.