The Sports Thread

The Packers have too many noobs to go far in the playoffs. Plus, Dallas is way better, Favre can't win in Dallas, and he shit all over himself against a bad defense last week in the cold weather, so a home game might not even help them.

Oh come on, one bad game doesn't mean a team can't do well at all. Dallas is a great team but I think it is only offensively that they have the edge. The Packers can stop the run better than the Cowboys and have two of the best (if not the two best) corners in the game not to mention just an otherwise solid D (and a secondary that doesn't completely suck ass.)

Come NFC championship game time I'm betting a Cowboys Packers reunion will do the speaking instead of the speculating we're both making.

Tampa has a defense that really isn't to be discounted, and I wouldn't discount the Viking either (though I want to see their asses lose along with Washington so the Saints have a shot) :)

Did anyone else see that bullshit at the start of the game when Gedell was talking about the network's allowing other stations to broadcast being for the fans? He's so fucking full of shit

The Pats will not go to the Super Bowl.

I'm calling it now.

I already called that, buddy.

I would be floored if Tavaris Jackson won a playoff game. He is just so bad that I can't see how he would beat a decent team.

Yeah. The only way they could win if they get a quick lead and run the ball at will with Peterson.

Oh come on, one bad game doesn't mean a team can't do well at all. Dallas is a great team but I think it is only offensively that they have the edge. The Packers can stop the run better than the Cowboys and have two of the best (if not the two best) corners in the game not to mention just an otherwise solid D (and a secondary that doesn't completely suck ass.)

Come NFC championship game time I'm betting a Cowboys Packers reunion will do the speaking instead of the speculating we're both making.

Agreed with this whole post. They also didn't have KGB or Jolly, and they should be back.

Final results of the UM fantasy football league even though they really don't matter because half of the people in it (which is only 2 people) didn't really pay much attention throughout the season. Regardless, here's the scores:

1st Place - King Richard: 15-1 record, 5140.72 total points scored
2nd Place - Ozzman: 9-7 record, 3861.72 total points scored
3rd Place - Cookiecutter: 5-11 record, 3229.45 total points scored
4th Place - Mathias: 3-13 record, 3357.87 total points scored