The Sports Thread

new_england_patriots.jpg

GO PATS!!

Pats won. I knew it. I knew they would have no problem with the
Chargers. And they are TEN TIMES better than the Packers. Pats + 19 and 0 = Best Team Ever. I'll make a bet. If the Pats lose to the Packers, I have to put Tom Brady in my avatar (which would look gay as hell). But I know the Pats will win.

lol at the Patriots having "no problem" with the Chargers and double lol at the idea that the Patriots are "TEN TIMES better" than the Packers. Are you drunk, by any chance?

I expected the Patriots to have some problems, but so did the Chargers. What made the difference was which team came up big in the second half, and once again the Patriots prove to be that team.

I can picture a similar scenario in the Big Dance.

Yeah, if the Patriots play like that (overall performance) against the Packers in the Super Bowl (assuming the Pack doesn't lose to the Giants) then there is no way they're coming out with a win.

Great Game!
The Chargers played gutsy again, probably two of the best road playoff games you'll see from any team. The dickhead Rivers took a stride forward today and showed what he is capable of in a big game. Tomlinson took a step back today, yeah he was hurt but Turner obviously gave him a chance to show him something and LT looked disinterested today.

The Pats showed once again how to win close tough games. The defense was superb and the old vets played great. Brady was not at his best but good overall and was great in the redzone when it counted. Brady is least affected by mistakes and does not waiver from the ultimate goal of winning, he does this better than any QB. K. Faulk was immense and Maroney is becoming a force.
The statement of "if the Pats play like they did today against the Giants or Packers they won't win" does'nt fly because they did not play thier best and still beat a gutsy Chargers team. Either the Giants or Packers will have thier hands full against the Pats in Ariz.
GO PATS!