The Sports Thread

Being a Red Sox fane sucks right now. They always start playing like fucking shit at some point towards the end of the season. I really do think that the Yankees will catch them. I know that the Sox clinched a playoff berth on Saturday, but I was really hoping to see them finish in first place ahead of the Yankees for once. But it doesn't look like this will happen now.

Everybody that matters cares, mister last place in the division due to the loss to the Browns.

:lol:

I forgot to put a smiley face in that post. It's shit like that (I think) that makes LadyValerie think I'm a dick.

Mathiäs;6549026 said:
Really, no one besides TIACN cares about dem yanks.

Sawx fans care. And so do you, apparently, because you seem concerned with how the Yankees do as well.

Their going to lose in the first round anyway, I'm calling it.

Nope. Yanks WS Champs '07. You read it here first. They'll play round 1 against Cleveland and probably the Red Sox in round 2, which they will also probably win. The National League is a complete fucking joke anyway, so that'll probably be easy.

Giants... well, maybe they will have some nice rebuilding years in '08, '09, '10...

I want them to fail, but otherwise I don't have a vested interest in them.

Let's not talk about the Giants plzktks.