the strange places you find Evergrey fans

jaimek

incorrigible
Jun 17, 2003
Apex, NC
I was on a quest for a particular type of tea that I can't seem to find anywhere, so I went down to the Whole Foods in Fells Point, which is basically a hippie place where you can get food that's organic or at least otherwise mostly unadulterated with fake sugar, unnecessary preservatives, etc. Couldn't find the tea I was looking for, but I did find an Evergrey fan: one of the guys working there, a young black guy (maybe 25) with dreads, stopped me when he saw my shirt and said "Evergrey ROCKS!"

So I told him about the Jaxx show in May. :)

i work with a company that sells computers/electronic stuff on ebay. we allow local pickups of items if someone nearby won something and wanted to pick it up rather than pay shipping charges. i'm a technician, so i'm normally in the back working on computers and such, but when i walked up front one day where the pickups take place there was a guy up there (looked to be around my age, 21ish) picking up some stuff...he was wearing an evergrey t-shirt. i was amazed... where i live the metal scene isn't really big, there's a few death metal bands or some black/thrash type bands and the typical southern sludge bands (i live in louisiana), so i was definately shocked to see someone else around this area that's an evergrey fan. i'll be seeing evergrey in may though in new orleans!! can't wait...

jaimek said:
I was on a quest for a particular type of tea that I can't seem to find anywhere, so I went down to the Whole Foods in Fells Point, which is basically a hippie place where you can get food that's organic or at least otherwise mostly unadulterated with fake sugar, unnecessary preservatives, etc. Couldn't find the tea I was looking for, but I did find an Evergrey fan: one of the guys working there, a young black guy (maybe 25) with dreads, stopped me when he saw my shirt and said "Evergrey ROCKS!"

So I told him about the Jaxx show in May. :)

What kind of tea are you looking for that it's so hard to find? I'll keep my eyes open around here....
You're getting too "wholesome" for me!!!

Edit: Sorry, just realized Brian was logged in hence the Steelreign user name. You know who I am anyway.