-NEW- stuff that you must download/find:

Samsara
Halcyon days
Interzone
Lullaby...

Semi/new:

Gyroscope
Alarum

I had wriiten an e-mail to The Tea Party this past year - all I said was that I couldn't make their concert in Montreal because of my daughters illness, and asked when the would be touring again. Three weeks later, I received a package in the mail containing the Illuminations DVD, Tryptych CD, and a Tea Party t-shirt, and a note saying they felt really bad that my daughter wasn't doing well. I don't care what you think about their music (which I like), or that they're top 40, but I thought it was quite cool of them to do that, and it shows their character. I don't know of too many bands that would take the time to do that.

I really like their early stuff, but Transmission was full of little 2-minute songs and I couldn't get into them.

If you tell Jeff Martin that he looks like Jim Morrison he gets really mad, apparently. I also heard that he offered to shoot heroin with a friend of mine when he was my hometown years ago.

But really... it's just rumour..

I always liked Fire in the Head. :D

You call Tea Party Top 40? Their last two albums are awesome! They do very well everywhere but the U.S. because of our current situation with bands getting big that can not play for shit. The Tea Party write great songs, and the lyrics are brilliant, you are a very confused man. Also, you say you use to like them, stop being so damn critical, you sound just like the peeps on the In Flames board. Their videos are amazing as well. Anyone reading this wanting to hear the Tea Party should not listen to any of his comments. And yes, Pycopomp is one of their best songs, my band Lilitu may cover that song soon, I'm out!~

|RM
www.lilitu.ws

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
You call Tea Party Top 40? Their last two albums are awesome! They do very well everywhere but the U.S. because of our current situation with bands getting big that can not play for shit. The Tea Party write great songs, and the lyrics are brilliant, you are a very confused man. Also, you say you use to like them, stop being so damn critical, you sound just like the peeps on the In Flames board. Their videos are amazing as well. Anyone reading this wanting to hear the Tea Party should not listen to any of his comments. And yes, Pycopomp is one of their best songs, my band Lilitu may cover that song soon, I'm out!~

|RM
www.lilitu.ws

I wish a label would pick them up in the states before it's too late. I have all their albums, plus the DVD. [actually - 2 DVD's, since they sent me that care package]. It's taking me a little longer to get used to IM - I still am stuck on Edges of Twilight being their best overall album - love practically every song on it. I just want to see them in concert - they're coming to Montreal and Quebec City - but I can't get a workday off - I wish Montreal was a Saturday night - a road trip would ensue.