The Tempest to support Sonata Arctica on North American tour?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
According to the official websites of Jaxx (West Springfield, Virginia) and B.B. Kings Blues Club (New York City), Montreal, Canada's The Tempest a female fronted thrash/death metal band will be supporting Sonata Arctica on their dates this upcoming fall. The Tempest are signed to Century Media records and according to their My Space they are influenced by Dragonforce, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, Everytime I Die, Unearth, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Skinless, Pantera, God Forbid, At The Drive In, Burnt by the Sun, Mars Volta, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Meshuggah, and Lamd of God.

http://www.myspace.com/tempestband

Ah, just as I started to get excited about seeing Masterplan on the coming soon section of Jaxx website. This band the Tempest is ok. The chick is pretty hot. Looks like another band capitalizing on Arch Enemy's fame. They remind me of a female fronted Scar Symmetry with clean and death vocals.

yeah... their myspace says "w/ Sonata Arctica" all over the tour dates. Whatever, I won't be seeing em anyway cause I'm in Atlanta and this tour won't stop here.