The "This is bullshit!" thread

My teacher took my fucking calculator when I wasn't playing any fucking games, and deleted the games off and now I probably can't use it on a test. Fuck math, from now on I'm skipping, I fucking hate that teacher.

well in England, soccer is called football so it was just a shortcut to say it :p But didnt you say you came from England? so how come you say soccer? just to avoid the confusion with american football?

"pwn" is actually "own"... internet orthograph...

SORRY i was born in KENT ENGLAND i now live in Australia sorry for the miss leading info.

i was only joking:lol: luv U2

I don't know if I'd ever live in England, lots of girls with messed up teeth. :zombie:

I don't know if I'd ever live in England, lots of girls with messed up teeth. :zombie:

:OMG:now thats great dedication to the great sport of "I'LL FUQUP IF MY TEAM DOESN'T WIN":kickass::headbang::lol:

i wasnt mad at you at all :p just wondered.

I've been in Aus for some time now, i don't call Australia home, :worship:ENGLAND will always be my #1 home:headbang::kickass:.

"GOD SAVE OUR SEX PISTOLS":lol:

Teachers assume if you have a calculator that is capable of having games on it and you have them there that you are playing them in class. I was doing a fucking equation, I usually space out for a couple minutes when the problem is given and end up still typing stuff in 30 seconds after its solved, so teachers just assume I'm playing with the calculator.

Lol.

I'm going to ask my teacher if I can use the calculator on tests, then if she says no I will tell her what she did was complete bullshit because I wasn't playing any fucking games and I had them on there for my own out of school entertainment.

Whats bullshit is Zeppelin is having a reunion... IN FUCKING ENGLAND! AND I CAN'T GO BECAUSE I LIVE IN FUCKING AMERICA! One thing that is bullshit is that cussing isn't allowed, its the only way to express anger, I'm fucking angry expresses your more than I'm really angry. Its just bullshit, if you don't cuss than no one knows what you're trying to express to the right extent.

:OMG:..Feathers & Flames in one respect that is so, so, so true :headbang:......you can't go to see Zeppelin :cry:...:lol:

How you feel, Try the Emoticons to express your feelings, they do stand for something....:saint::Shedevil::devil::hotjump:

But on the other hand two fingers and a thumb:headbang::lol:

Some teacher tried to discourage me not to be a musician. It seems like lots of teachers try to discourage you from careers in art. She said it was "One in a million". Yeah, one in a million I'll be in the next Led Zeppelin but getting a career as a musician that pays is maybe a 1 in 10, I don't have to be famous, bands still get rich from just getting a lot of gigs.

Some teacher tried to discourage me not to be a musician. It seems like lots of teachers try to discourage you from careers in art. She said it was "One in a million". Yeah, one in a million I'll be in the next Led Zeppelin but getting a career as a musician that pays is maybe a 1 in 10, I don't have to be famous, bands still get rich from just getting a lot of gigs.

Lots of metal musicians have to do another job beside their band project,cuz selling cd or having gigs cannot afford their daily fare.Unless you want to be a pop music star??

And again,your teacher is focus on reality.To be a musician is much more harder than you oculd think,so just thinking carefully about which way you want to go...

It's called reality people, some of you with dreams are just fucking blind - you may never be skilled enough to do what you dream. Try all you want though, sometimes the work that survives the centuries comes from failure.

Exactly, I know I will need a back up job. It's just that they literally try and scare you out of doing what you want, I'm serious.

Whats bullshit is that me, my sister and my mom were watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and then I had to go to my guitar lesson, so my sister says "I'll watch a different movie and we can finish it when you come back". So I come back, she is watching the fucking Aviator, and whenever I try to say something she tells me to be quiet, I end up forgetting I am supposed to be watching the movie I want to, I bring it up at around nine and she says "No me and mom are watching this" and she's watching the worst show on the planet: Greys Anatomy.