Fucking Bullshit

hey, I'm not poo smearing. I said I get why you wanted it gone ...lol

I just think it was done with a judgment based on my past poo smearing :p

You know I love ya dude, but sometimes you just react before you read. Like I said, you got a tough job keeping all this straight. Im sure you get a billion and one reports a day and no one has time to read that many!

So poo poo on you! :p I still love ya even though you smell like poo though!

Shit, you have a secret, plan-B forum, too? :(

Yup,

Paulie, Skinny, Dan, and a few others have a place to vent. hasnt been very busy as of late but I am sure that will change very soon.

We basically started a CD distribution label for unsigned artists to get their shit out. We got some recording forums and a rate my shit forum. Its all fairly new, we built it to put out the Dio tribute that looks like will never see the light of day :(

But everyone is welcome to come over and converse. We built it to get away from some of the nubness around here, and to stay in touch in case Andy decides to bring the hammer.

Membership is by moderator approval only. So you got to join and if I know who ya are ya get approved. If not you sit in the abyss for eternity!

See my Sig

It got posted and basically resolved. And now that we have no proof, guru is denying pizza beer blowjobs and free drugs.

Ya everything got resolved, then revealed that it was just a big meme on everyone's part, we shook hands sucked each others dicks and made nice. Then we all began to bow down to his incredible guitar shreddery!

The guy is a bad ass guitar player, and I am saying this 100% seriously. He really is.

I just think thread/post deletion is the worst possible thing to do; people should be held responsible for what they've said and own up to it; locking the thread would have been more than sufficient IMO

Lasse himself has said that we should just PM him (rather than clicking the report button, which alerts Metalages), so in the future I urge everyone to so, cuz he doesn't just erase stuff from the record as if it never happened

Like I said. I completely understand WHY it got deleted. The first 8 pages were just ripping the dude to shreds. UM has a no BS policy and we need to respect that. You guys have to realize when someone reports something Metal Ages doesnt have time to read 10 pages of posts to see if the issue got resolved. He has enough to deal with over on the COB forums and all of their droogie BS ....lol

Im not mad at him, but I am a little upset that we lost some of those awesome Photoshops and comments. The thread was for sure at Legendary status!