The Thoughts From Which I Hide Poll (#1st Poll)

What song on The Thoughts From Which I Hide is your favorite?

• Total voters
I can't remember, but I guess I saw BOC at the nile/morbid angel show cause i was at that one....fuck that was a long time ago. That was a killer show though, not as cool as gorguts,vader,cryptopsy, and divine empire at the jar....that show fukkin destroyed!

Reconditioning the Flock is probably my favorite song off this album. It's just got that "classic Vehemence vibe", heh. Although in my opinion TTFWIH is a little more generic death metal than GWC, that's not necessarily a bad thing, and the band has grown IMMENSELY since its release, it's still a great record.

I think Reconditioning The Flock was in a way, a change of direction for us. Kinda paved the path for GWC. Someday it would be cool to re-record some of these songs, and give them an update. I Take Your Life is WAY faster now, and we still play Whore Cunt Die on a regular basis. I think we sound slow on this album. Stuff seems to drag a bit. But we were new, and it was our first time ever in a studio. It represents what we were.

The whole album sucked, just like all your talentless music, quit trying to sound like dying fetus mixed with melodic metalcore.

You must really worship Vehemence considering you dedicated your life/existence to creating a whole UM name just for them....what a fag...I really admire your balls, or your lack there of.

P.S. They have no influence of Dying Fetus, nor are they aiming to sound anything like them. Next time you post, try to formulate a better response...thanks buddy, we all appreciate it here at the vehemence forum :)