Vehemence-The Thoughts From Which I Hide CD

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Vehemence-The%20Thoughts%20From%20Which%20I%20Hide.jpg

1000 CD's of Vehemence's first album caled The Thoughts From Which I Hide. You can find this disc on sale at certain underground distros such as Unique Leader, United Guttural, Relapse, Ablated Records, The primary place to get this album is from Vehemence at 3916 W. Gelding Dr. Phoenix, Arizona 85053 U.S.A. Fan mail is responded to, as well as orders by email transaction.

The CD was released August 2000, the material is 8 songs 50 minutes. The album was recorded at Triple AAA audio. This is considered a DEMO by the band, but labeled by fans as an album. Songs from this album will be re-recorded at a later date.
Label offers from Deep Send Records, Metal Blade Records, and MAQUIAVEL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT LDA. Vehemence went for the Metal Blade Deal. This Cd has gone on Ebay for more than what it is worth at times. Vehemence plan to save extra copies of this disc for when they go out on tour. Songs that have been good with the crowds are Whore Cunt Die, and I Take Your Life. A song Her Beautiful Eyes was supposed to go on this album but never made the CUT and wil be released at a later date along with another song from an older Vehemence demo called Banished To Infinity.

Track Listing

1. I Take Your Life 3:07
2. Saying Goodbye 6:50
3. Whore Cunt Die 6:37
4. What You've Become 3:39
5. No One Wins 6:21
6. Nameless Faces, Scattered Remnants 5:46
7. Devour the Rotten Flesh 5:27
8. Reconditioning the Flock 11:26

$12 only from the bands website!

:mad: Congrats on the final signing with MB guys! You have worked fucking hard and deserve this shit more than anyone I know! Your Brutality is spreading like crazy, you WILL get the recognition that has been waiting for you! Good Luck with all the rest of the recording, keep it sick!
MeshellCA

Vehemence and Metal Blade have decided to release I Take Your Life, the first track of "The Thoughts From Which I Hide" debut album in August 2000 in the upcoming Anniversary Box Set Metal Blade is releasing along with 9 compilation discs. Vehemence urges fans to check out the Box Set if you can spare the cash or just get it for the collectors reason of getting it.