The Thoughts From Which I Hide Poll (#1st Poll)

What song on The Thoughts From Which I Hide is your favorite?

• Total voters
Metalcore aye.. do we look like Bleeding Through, or Avenge Svenfold, I think not? Funny you took them time to register just to troll around on our board ha, probably some doosh from the notorious relapseboards.

Yes by the way if you have not ordered The Thoughts From Which I Hide we have like 15 left so better order now.

who cares, if people hate us. That is just something that comes along with the game. But really, this is a board we created for fans, not for immature little bitches like this guy. Guess we'll have to boot his ass real quick.

And I have just recieved my copy of T.t.f.w.i.h........I love the whole album. True it's a different vibe, but I love brutal death metal. I can see what Bjorn meant about it being a little slower and dragging.

Honestly, this is a debut to be proud of. I fuckin love the brutallity behind it. It's hard to choose fav's since I've just got it recently....But so far, I have to say "No one wins" and "Saying Goodbye" are my fav's...."Whore cunt die" and "Reconditioning..." are great too. Fuckin killer albums.

While this was Vehemence's most generic death metal CDs... Reconditioning the Flock was fucking beautiful and quite melodic, definitely the best (melodically speaking) song and my favorite for not only the music and the beautiful riffs John and Bjorn like to kick out, the ass thumpingly deeply moving bass parts of Mark with his horrifyingly gorgeous screams, with Andy's rock-mother-fucking-tabulous beats he lays down on those drums, and Nathan's awesome and inspiring vocals, but for the amazing (and quite true) lyrics. Rock out with your cocks out, mother fuckers!

~SaM~

I wasnt on this album, I do different harmonizations on I Take Your Life, Saying Goodbye, and a extra solo on Reconditioning, hopefully we re-release this album, fully re recorded or with additions added. The ex-guitar player Scott Wiegand was on this first album. Hell maybe Blackmarket Activites might be interested?

this is the only one I need >.< I have yet to hear anything off it I may have to break down and order it if you still have any available I know Metal Devastation doesn't have it I look every tie I go there =P

I dont have this album (either, not easy to find them in Norway), but since I have heard 4 of the songs, I decided to vote. My vote goes for Saying Goodbye. Awesome song.