The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

If you guys actually start arguing about k pop this forum will reach a whole new level of gay. Seriously. Nip it in the bud, folks.

@Ein: Orphaned Land are really worth checking out. Mabool is fan-fucking-tastic and so is El Norra Alila.

Ummm,no. Actually, other people on sot harassed me for having them scrobbled on my old last.fm page.

Ah, I see. Why are we still on this? I listen to tons of gay music. I just don't discuss it here.

You can't really embarrass me anyway. I listen to fucking Ace of Base and Winger, among other things.

lmao get the fuck out of here. you think you can step to me re: taste in pop music. come on son

sorry i like stuff that actually sounds like production effort was put into it and yet remains fun

in addition, no i don't really care particularly because your taste in electronic music is almost invariably shit, enjoy your gay black man aids though!

yesssssssssssss Gee is THE SONG of 2009

You're a real man, HIGH FIVE!!!!! "Bad Boy" by Son Dam Bi is great too. Big Bang are too gay for me though.

Being a metal fan with metal blood doesn't mean you gotta act like a meathead yo! I got Korean blood but you don't see me eating dogs with kimchi on top (yet).

Seriously though, I have a genre question. Why are bands like Priestess, Queens of the Stone Age, and Mustasch considered "stoner rock?" QotSA I can understand, but Priestess and Mustasch seem IMUO (in my uneducated opinion) to just sound like straight up hard rock with a slight retro flair and muddy guitar tone.

I think it's because eventually each band will represent their own unique genre. For example, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden will no longer be called heavy metal, rather "falsetto epic melodic pop metal" and "bass guitar driven historically-inspired-lyric melodic metal", respectively.