THE THUNDER DOME

I think Marty's story would be interesting. I get the impression he's also forgotten rather than forgiven Dave, but he's also living his own life not dwelling on what Dave is doing or has done.

It is a good read even if it's a little short. The thing about sinking the boots into Dave is that it really only feed the rage for a few people. Everyone knows Dave is and can be a douche, the reminder that he required Nick to make a call before he issued a royalty payment, or that nothing happened without Dave's agreement really doesn't add anything to the story. But Nick not being a dick about past stuff adds so much more.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune

2 hours of Jason!
I haven't watched it yet and the bit I skimmed through he keeps taking about it being better viewed on some other platform. It appears the FB feed is just one camera shot from behind him as he plays what might be requests from emails.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
They released some really hard and thrashy stuff when other bands were still coming out of their 90's daze. I wouldn't say they were responsible for getting thrash back on track but they might well have had a hand in it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly