THE THUNDER DOME

Such a cool drummer, I've watched a few of his videos recently and I'm getting a copy of his solo album hopefully this week. Not sure if it's still available to buy but if it sounds good I'll definitely be hunting a copy.

Reactions: redfly
Oh that's cool. I hope you can get it!

I've been watching that Get Thrashed doc on amazon Prime. When it's footage or interviews with the actual thrash bands it's cool. But holy shit there's some real nerds talking about stuff really nerdily. Plus the worst part is they have the singer from slipknot and Chris Jericho AND Eddie Trunk commenting like posers. So it's a trifecta of douche baggery. I feel sorry for kids who watch and don't know any better.
But there is also some pretty cool stuff. It must be from the late 90's.Two guys from Death Angel have dreads lol.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I've had a quick look locally and it doesn't seem to be available to purchase new. Not sure if it's the same overseas, but I did find a second hand copy locally for $85 which I'm not prepared to pay for before I hear it. Even if it's great I'm not sure I want to pay $85. Holy crap I just looked on Discogs marketplace and someone in the US is selling it for $199.00, maybe $85 is a bargain!!

Is that the Wacken thing? I still haven't got around to that yet.
The guy from Death Angel did an interview with Gene Hoglan this weekend, it went for 1hour 14 minutes. I couldn't be bothered watching it.

Reactions: redfly
Uh, hell no. That's crazy. I don't think I'd pay that for any cd. Well I guess if I had a crap ton of money lol.

No it's the Get Thrashed documentary. Haven't caught the Wacken one yet.
They have Zetro listed as former Exodus singer when they interview him and Gary and maybe Tom?
Zetro is fat as fuck. I've never seen him like that. His face looks like Bluto from Popeye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Uh, hell no. That's crazy. I don't think I'd pay that for any cd. Well I guess if I had a crap ton of money lol.

No it's the Get Thrashed documentary. Haven't caught the Wacken one yet.
They have Zetro listed as former Exodus singer when they interview him and Gary and maybe Tom?
Zetro is fat as fuck. I've never seen him like that. His face looks like Bluto from Popeye.

Seems Nick's album is out of print, which explains the high costs, but I can't help thinking people are inflating the costs because they know people want it.

OH I thought the Get Thrashed and Wacken were the same thing. I thought it was called Get Thrashed At Wacken. No wonder my searches didn't come up with the right thing.
How recent is the interview? I know Zetro looked very beefy during the last tour with Testament and Death Angel but he did at least look like he could move. Maybe he's used his alone time during covid to get fit.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Sometime in the late 90's He looks awful.
Yeah sorry lol, they are two different things. My bad.

Oh they are definitely inflating it. It's funny 10 years ago. you'd go on ebay or where ever and all these cd's from the 80's and 90's would have been like a dollar. You could buy 10 for $5 only a few short years later they are collectors items and cost a fortune.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed