THE THUNDER DOME

Sometime in the late 90's He looks awful.
Yeah sorry lol, they are two different things. My bad.

Oh they are definitely inflating it. It's funny 10 years ago. you'd go on ebay or where ever and all these cd's from the 80's and 90's would have been like a dollar. You could buy 10 for $5 only a few short years later they are collectors items and cost a fortune.

I didn't think Zetro was that fat in the 90's? going by some of the pics posted in these pages he's definitely had the young and pudgy, fat boy in school look at times but for some reason I was thinking the 90's wasn't that unfair to him.

Yeah it's strange, I know death increases value, apparently Power Trip's albums are in the charts since Riley's death, but I don't even know if Nick's album was praised or canned when it was released in 2001.

Reactions: Neptune
I didn't until I read the book.

https://www.discogs.com/Nick-Menza-Life-After-Deth/release/8574069

He released it before a lot of shit in his personal life amassed and caved in on him. He said there was always calls for him to do another (as with the calls to play in every other band) but it never felt right. While he never gave up playing each day he started building his own instruments and houses etc and he felt more comfortable and in his own mind became a better person without the need to release albums.

Reactions: redfly
I didn't think Zetro was that fat in the 90's? going by some of the pics posted in these pages he's definitely had the young and pudgy, fat boy in school look at times but for some reason I was thinking the 90's wasn't that unfair to him.

Yeah it's strange, I know death increases value, apparently Power Trip's albums are in the charts since Riley's death, but I don't even know if Nick's album was praised or canned when it was released in 2001.
By the way Chuck looks it must be around the time of The Gathering. Pre cancer. But probably close to it. His hair is really long and straight and jet black. Looks cool.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
xKIzyIuBrMv0xsu0aJXdnR9_k20Ts-vaDCMX9zdB_CI6pMevsABC3jCLCnTSqOcY4QM-0XtP8HzrgJcjHkwoCK-E0A9SHO8ncAX97pCqesC4uToAdAyWjE9qZbfSEzWArhk4nvdm0s-C8rq1MgNen0hqJ2ZsCQ=s0-d-e1-ft

What's that you said now?

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Nah I stand by my statement. The first movie was good, by the time they got to movie number 8 Chucky was no longer scary. And how scary can he be now when he is voiced by Luke Skywalker?

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
According to what I just read, yes. They are rebooted Chucky which I think means they remade the first one rather than actually making an eighth instalment. I don't know that much about Chucky any more, I think I gave up at the second movie.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I didn't mind a couple of the mid ones. Like idk, Bride Of Chucky? Not stellar but not awful. but more than half those movies are complete shit. Especially the newer ones.

Reactions: Slammed
They just seemed to be on a downward spiral. It's like most of those horror movies though. Elm Street, Friday 13th, Hellraiser, Children of the Corn, some of them lasted longer than others but none of them got better the further they went on. I don't think they ruined the Chucky franchise like they ruined Children Of The Corn, but sometimes these movie producers need to learn when to stop.

Reactions: redfly