The tour has started!

I personally can't stand El Corazon due to the bad sound, the fact if it's a sold out show the venue always oversells and the security can be beligerant.

I have seen some great shows there, but I refuse to see another sold out show there, say like Amon Amarth or Enslaved. I am looking forward to Rotting Christ there in January though, I know it won't sell out.

Hey hou

Just arrived to Magna, near Salt Lake City. The first 1,5 weeks are over with, getting the tour routine on.

About the meet'n'greets... it's going to be hard to arrange anything outside the venues, as many times they're located quite far from the city centres. Anyway, we decided to do some signing sessions at the merch booth whenever that's possible, so meet us there after our set!

tour routine means the hangovers arent that bad anymore or better: the hangovers are not realized anymore ? ;) *having her evil mood*

Hey hou

Just arrived to Magna, near Salt Lake City. The first 1,5 weeks are over with, getting the tour routine on.

About the meet'n'greets... it's going to be hard to arrange anything outside the venues, as many times they're located quite far from the city centres. Anyway, we decided to do some signing sessions at the merch booth whenever that's possible, so meet us there after our set!

does this count both for Europe and the US? or just the US?

well, in Cologne it wouldnt be hard to meet up outside the venue because there is a small inner courtyard in front of it when going to the main-entrance...

Nooo they're here in Edmonton on Monday and I can't go... One, I have work from 6-11, which is when they're playing, and two, it's too dangerous to drive all the way across the whole city there =(