the tourettes thread

Maqus said:
Did you see the post I couldn't post cause Explorer pulled an illegal operation tag?

*slowly goes paranoid*

No, I don't have a clue which post you're referring to. Maybe we had the same idea, hehe.

That was a rrrhetoric question, of course. And my coke isn't an "idea", please.
angry-smiley-004.gif

Unlike the spagetti, which is something else now.

Maqus said:
That was a rrrhetoric question, of course. And my coke isn't an "idea", please.
angry-smiley-004.gif

Unlike the spagetti, which is something else now.

My rhetorical abilities are limited, be lenient.

This mains powered opener has been ergonomically designed for easy use, on any flat surface. It will easily deal with tins up to 1.3kgs (3lbs) in weight, and the magnet, which is removable, holds the cut lid. The cutter blade can be easily removed for cleaning, and the base also incorporates a bottle top opener and a plastic bag slicer.

Today's products are improved in many ways through the use of plastic components. Automobiles, medical devices, agricultural equipment and furniture are just a few examples of products made better through the use of plastics.

1 2 3 4 56 7 8 9 10 1112 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47........................fuckerssssssssssssssssss

kutjob kutdag kutwijf kutmuziek klotekerel debiele impotente labiele eikel klootzak eikel eikel eikel spastisch hormonaal geobsedeerde teef afgelikte labbekak hoerenloper schapenneuker kutsneeuw kutkou kutijs kutbanaan kut kut kut kutterdekut.