Bathe In Blood
Feeding the Undead
Soul Evisceration
Buried by the Dead
Cancer of the Soul
Like Fire
Blood Vortex
Cry My Name

Should be about an hours worth, give or take a few mins. Always thought Ways to the Grave would be a great starter, with Cry My Name as a kick ass way to finish it all off. Really hoping there'll be a London show. Definitely be worth the trip. :worship:

The whole "Breeding..."-Stuff, Ways to the grave, and:

Outnumbering the day

...perhaps with the killer-riff from the beginning of the song repeatet once again at the end of it - its the best riff i heard and it is soooo sad that the song is interrupted so fast at the end. Or re-record it in a different version and sell it over the internet or whatever... stay brutal!!!

I want Year Of The Cadaver Race with an alternate, extended ending:
that really cool sick- snowdrop- guitar leading into a massive, destructive climax :headbang:
And all other songs.

*Stroking chin*
I know for a fact that even if Bloodbath did tour (which seems kinda unlikely to me, since most of the members have their own bands and they'd have to set a time in which these bands must be on hiatus and so on and so forth), they wouldn't play a gig in Scotland most likely. But anyways, my personal wee list...

-Ways to the Grave
-Outnumbering the Day
-Cancer of the Soul
-Buried by the Dead
-Furnace Funeral
-Brave New Hell
-Bathe in Blood
-Cry My Name
(And as encores)
-The Soulcollector
-Bastard Son of God
-Breeding Death

I wonder if Bloodbath will come to Canada (near Québec City so I could see them...) one of these days. I'd be happy if it happened within 15 years.

As for the setlist... Eaten has to be there. It's the greatest song to sing along ever.

.Cancer Of The Soul
.Brave New Hell
.Buried By The Death
.Soul Evisceration
.So You Die
.Outnumbering The Day
.Death Delirium
.Feeding The Undead
.Omnious Bloodvomit
.The Ascension
.Cry My Name
-------------
.Ways To The Grave
.Eaten
.Breeding Death

Same here, if I put here: PLEASE COME TO ARGENTINA, Swanö's would laugh so damn hard that I'm gonna listen him for months. lol lol lol

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

stefan86 said:
this is about 50 mins of songs:

- Ways To The Grave
- Cancer of The Soul
- Omnious Bloodvomit
- The Ascension
- So You Die
- Soul Evisceration
- Blood Vortex
- Soulcollector