The Ultimate Line up :D

Wow, that's a tough one!!! A couple of bands!?! Local!?!

Ummm, I'd have to say that from a guitarists point of view I'd love to go and see a big metal show that included the following:

The Masters of Shred Festival!!
Dungeon:D
Portal:headbang:
Alarum:cool:
Infernal Method:D
Sakkuth:)
Death's Boundaries:headbang:
Fury (of course:)):lol:

That's an all aussie line-up of guitar wizardry if ever I saw one! If that's not enough to make every guitarist in the country drool there's something wrong here!!

Devolved, Misery, Alchemist, Psi-Kore, Dungeon, Fury, Oni, Omnium Gatherum, Abramelin, Astriaal... Uhm, thats it for now...

Thats what MFTB is for silly!
Well, we could always have our own metal festival right here in little ole' Adelaide...

:lol: Like thats ever going to happen...!! :lol: :rolleyes: :cry:

Pain in the ass, or no pain in the ass Maelstrom!! We are talking about metal here..!
So.. let us go and organise a metal festival here! Now dammit! ;)

MFTB has lots of good bands , and ALWAYS contains some shit like Franknbok shit ..... "i hated the from the day i saw them at the slayer gig" , he was full on swearing at this guy in the front who told him they are shit "and they are " so the singer replyed with something so filthy about that guy's mum , on the PA infront of everyone else ..... how proffesional .... and they aren't metal .

honestly , a full on , "Proper" metal fest in Adelaide would be unreal , and if you orgenise it wtih the minstry of tourisem you'de get lots of support from them , cause it WILL bring people from all over australia .... so yeah ....

i'm planing a move to adelaide soon "don't ask why :rolleyes: " but yeah , would seoiusly love to work on the idea .....

by the way "anyone needs a flatmate ??? :D" lol

OK, let's see...

Dungeon ('cos it's my list and I'll throw a tanty if we're not on it! HAHA!)
Fury
Crimsonfire
Vanishing Point
Infernal Method
Daysend (the "new" PSI.Kore - by all accounts, this is gonna be scary)
Earth (WOW!)
Dark Order
Alarum

And you can bet that this list will be different tomorrow too! :)

seriously thu ...
how about we decide on eather a nice venue or a wearhouse ...
Get a licence for it ...
Invite the bands "anualy" , Run a bus"or 2" from Sydney through Canberra and melbourne to adelaide . and collect the bands on the way .....
Get proper lighting , sound and stage crew , Recorder it on the sopt and film it , Have a whole shop set up for there Gear , research the area , find cheep accomidation access for all , set up a website and get sponcers for it .. and if we can , life online broadcase "i know the bandwidth shit but sponcers wont care as long as they have there logo all over it lol" , maybe have one of the radio stations do a cross over to it as well ....
and call it Aussie Fest "ozz fest" lol ... or whatever ....
i'm sure that MetalWarriors and other lables might be intersted to bring along some of there aclaimed Aussie acts along ...
And you know what ...
the permits aren't that hard to get really .... and i'm sure that if we get the department of tourisem in adelaide to lend a hand , they'de be happy to get people coming in from all over ....

it might sound hard to get . but the idea is that you can do aything if you really want to ... No Buts or Ifs lol ....

Cheers ...

The problem is, that it would involve a lot of Australian bands co-operating and working together. Which is something that they are not well renown for. Not that I've seen anyway. Sure, a lot are really good and supportive, but there are a lot of rock stars out there.:)

i see it as a chance to see those who are what they are and those WannaBes lol ...

it's really gonna and end up being done Pro , so those who wanna play games will end up on the "hell no" list lol ...

Actually , this is a good way to have more good metal than Once a year you know lol ...

and pormots Aussie metal Even more ....