Ear bleedin action!!!

Jarrad

New Metal Member
May 30, 2002
adelaide
Visit site
I dont know if its just me, but the last few months Fury have been heavier than ever before!!! Not to mention the speed at which they are playing!!! Keep it up guys I reckon you should do a live recording to capture the live energy and ferociousness...not to say that this is not the case on ya CD's but hey lets face it there's nothing like live music.....reckon you gotta do something about that drummer of yours though bit slow aint he, must be getting old!!

Nah just kiddin Derek :D much respect to you and the other fuckin awesome musicians in the band that are Rick, Darren, Steve and Mick!

Seeya soon boys!!!!

Thanks dude, Will from Animus reckons that he can't see our picking hands when we play live:D

We've been recording a few of the last gigs with the mini-disc recorder, hopefully something will turn out good and we can put it on as a bonus track on the next album.

You've got Rick to blame for the speed. All the bastard does is sit at home and play all day, then get pissed off about being blind, then write some riffs. As a result, Steve and myself start to cry when he shows us new material.

Oh well, have to build the arm strength up even more.