The Ultimate Line up :D

well it was to happen , first of all , is set up a website with details and genreal information about the whole idea .
research a little about adelaide and find out what's needed to get it done , area , rates , approval by who ever need to give one , then contacting the bands to see if they are interested "and i don't see why not" ,
then getting someone like Metal Warriors invloved in it in someway of managment wise , sending information to promoters and those who might be interested to sponcer some of the event , getting art wrok and design , finding out about lighting and sound hire , getting pros to set up the stage and whatever else , getting sound and lighting crew , "sercurity as well" ,
and alot of other details to it too ...
but really ... this will only work if everyone gets invloved , and really it's a great idea to have more metal , why not start something that's reguler every year , and get people to sign from different state every year , and the state with the most votes gets to have it ....
it's not easy . but nothing is , we just gotta give it ago if we wanna know how it will go :D

Portal
Miscreation
Psychrist
StarGazer
Darklord
ONI
Martire
Psycroptic
Astriaal
Carbon
Abramelin
Vomitor
Gospel of The Horns
Abominator

Resurect:
Bestial Warlust
Neuropath
Pagan
Invocation

(and probably a shit load of others i am forgetting)

so how serious are you about setting all this up?
if you are, lets get started, who is going to run the webpage? we need to first find out if people would be interested in the idea! i'm into the hole thing so lets go:Smokedev: :headbang: :Smokedev:

look , i'll be in Adelaide Next month ...
i'm very intersted in starting this thing .... and i very much like the Aussie Fest name for it :lol:

i'll start working on the web site and when i'm down there we can get together and work out the layout and rest of factors .....
so yeah ... very serious about it ..... :headbang:

we'll need everyone that's willing to lend a hand .....
better than trying to convince people to help "cause they won't be giving there best for it in a way you know "...

and thanks Haupassia , we'll make sure too keep you up to date with it ... any exposure is a good one lol

And Sall .. you don't even need to offer lol .. you are in naturaly hehe :lol: like i dare not to ..... you'll kick my ass lol :lol:

Originally posted by _(^DRACULA^)_

And Sall .. you don't even need to offer lol .. you are in naturaly hehe :lol: like i dare not to ..... you'll kick my ass lol :lol:

HAHA!! Damn straight!! ;)

What should I start doing?

just sit there and look pretty :lol: :p

hehe .... well ... here is something ....
Logo ..... i have started working on it . but i'de love to have suffestions and ideas .... no matter how silly they might sound ..
cause i'd like us all to be envolved you know ....
and since i'll be in adelaide soon , we can then do that ...
so just get ideas and keep them .....

THERE .... Happy now ??? "ass kicker :p" hehe

Duh ...
the amoung of things that are going through my head lately is driving me insane .. cause i just can't catch up with them , there is not enough time no matter what i do lol ...

but yeah .... it's gonna be very Australian ... i don't care ... a cangaroo in a leather jacket and a long beer ... you know anything like that .. but Evil and full on lol ....

and there is ofcorce the more proffesional approach lol ...

but yeah ....

you think about it ... "and look pretty" :p