Señor Member
Jan 24, 2011
Sweden
What is it?
Pic related:
SENWU.jpg

~Translation:
"It sure is good with a cocosball and coffe... But is it 'metal'?"

I'll be recording a lot of songs in the ol' home-budget-recording-studio..
Gonna be intense..
Need suggestions..
What's a good snack that you keep nearby?
:popcorn:

So far I'll think I'll be getting some Dr. Pepper and.. "Beersausage" (Ölkorv in english?) which is basically a spicy, jerked sausage.. (ho hoooo)

Ugh. Can't eat unhealthy crap in the studio. I keep bananas, apples, trail mix, nuts, water and fruit juices/ muscle milk on hand. EVERY once in a while I'll get some donuts, but I usually eat really well. Can't have more than one cup of coffee per week or I get all cracked out and jittery.

That said.... god damn it do I love Little Caesars pizza. Shit tastes kinda like cardboard, but in a good way... Once every two months or so I'll just eat a whole pizza, then go back to eating veggies and all that shit.

idk........ Guinness will make you feel like you just ate at a all you can eat buffet if you slam down a few.

Once saw a buddy of mine down 12 Guinesses in two hours at breakfast. No idea how he survived. Dude's only around 160 lbs and was still pretty damn coherent when we left.

I don't do very much serious audio stuff anymore, but when I do I usually forget to eat or drink until I'm done working at which point I realize it's been 10 hours since my last meal and I'm pretty fucking hungry.