The Vocalist Thread!!!

Does anyone wana hear a cover of Snakebite by Racer X?

I tabbed out the whole thing so someone I know could record the guitars and have them accurate. Then I suggested a vocalist to him to do vocals and he asked him and he did it.

I have 2 versions. One guy sounds like Jeff Martin and hits all the same pitches as the original but he's a bit shaky and the other guy sounds like Bruce Dickinson and is FUCKING AMAZING but he doesn't sing it exactly the same as the original.

Does anyone wana hear a cover of Snakebite by Racer X?

I tabbed out the whole thing so someone I know could record the guitars and have them accurate. Then I suggested a vocalist to him to do vocals and he asked him and he did it.

I have 2 versions. One guy sounds like Jeff Martin and hits all the same pitches as the original but he's a bit shaky and the other guy sounds like Bruce Dickinson and is FUCKING AMAZING but he doesn't sing it exactly the same as the original.

Post it! I wanna hear this

Okey pokey.

Racer X - Snakebite (original)
RX cover with vocals 1
RX cover with vocals 2

*Vocals 1 being the guy who sounds more like Jeff Martin.
*Vocals 2 being the guy who sounds more like Bruce Dickinson.

Enjoy.

(Goddamn the 2nd guy is amazing. I actually put this version on cd)

Those are great covers! The instruments are done deadly! The first guy sounds really good, but the second guy brings the song a different feeling and its wicked haha. He does sound like Bruce Dickenson

Yes, a vocaling thread! I like to sing. I think it's fun. I'm trying to do death metal vocals but my voice won't go that far or maybe i just don't practice enough. I try to do Dani Filth's growls and i try to copy Impaled's stuff but my growls won't come out right. My voice just sounds like hardcore stuff. but i think they are ok when i do Carcass and Rotting Christ stuff cuz i sing lower stuff.

I find it sooo hard to try to sing like Alexi! It just doesn't work for me. I can only seem to do half deep vocals. High harsh vocals like Alexi & Petri are really hard to do!

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Now lets hear some clips of you guys :D

true, alexi vocals are really hard to do, i've tryed everything but i just cant find a way to do them lol

I find it sooo hard to try to sing like Alexi! It just doesn't work for me. I can only seem to do half deep vocals. High harsh vocals like Alexi & Petri are really hard to do!

This band pulls off those vocals pretty damn good check, you should check them out, I can send their demo to you if you want, just add me to MSN. Only catch is you must spread it around like wildfire :p They fucking rock though:

This band pulls off those vocals pretty damn good check, you should check them out, I can send their demo to you if you want, just add me to MSN. Only catch is you must spread it around like wildfire :p They fucking rock though:

Fuck yes dude! They are deadly! I would really like to have their songs so if you could send them to me that would be wicked. My msn is Jeremy_502@hotmail.com:kickass:

Those are great covers! The instruments are done deadly! The first guy sounds really good, but the second guy brings the song a different feeling and its wicked haha. He does sound like Bruce Dickenson

Fuck yes dude! They are deadly! I would really like to have their songs so if you could send them to me that would be wicked. My msn is Jeremy_502@hotmail.com:kickass:

:lol: thanks dude :lol:
and you have a pleasant voice :)

Yes, a vocaling thread! I like to sing. I think it's fun. I'm trying to do death metal vocals but my voice won't go that far or maybe i just don't practice enough. I try to do Dani Filth's growls and i try to copy Impaled's stuff but my growls won't come out right. My voice just sounds like hardcore stuff. but i think they are ok when i do Carcass and Rotting Christ stuff cuz i sing lower stuff.

Do what your voice can. Don't imitate others cause then it loses it's unique quality.