THE WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA THREAD

I leave for Melbourne tomorrow, can't wait. Ill be at both shows, wearing black flares and a black shirt with an orchid on the sleeve.

I hope the crowd is as good as last time.

arnold layne, Pethical and I also leave for Melb tomorrow, we're comin down from Syd. Anyone else also headin from Syd to Melb?

Am I the only one from Brisbane on this freaking board? :loco:

Anyway, i'll be at the Brissy show. :kickass:

If I see any of you there, i'll let you buy me a beer.
icon14.gif

co4.jpg

"Crikey! I'm goin' to see Opeth!"
(hehe ... sorry couldn't resist) :p :p :p

Have fun Oz! I've seen 'em three times in the last year and I'd go see 'em again in a heartbeat. They're as amazing live as on the albums.

It's getting closer and closer. The gigs really snuck up on me this time. Last time around I was counting the days and relishing every moment. I hope the setlist is filled with older and GR tracks.

I just had a request, if noone minds...

I'm going to the Sydney show, and I would love to be able to get an idea of what they are going to play....If anyone going to the earlier shows could post a setlist, or just some of the songs they played, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it....

Cheers guys :)

I can't wait. I'm coming up to Melbourne on Saturday. Anyone wanna come out for a few drinks before or after the shows?

Fuck, is that tonight already? So the guys are already in the country huh? That's pretty exciting.

As for the setlist, I'm interested to see it, but I don't know, it'd be pretty cool to go in to the show with no idea of what they're going to play.
By the looks of recent bootlegs and such (and Anna's on the main site), I'm hoping we're in with a chance to get White Cluster, which would be awesome!